Mr Khurshid has over 37 years of Management Experience. Before working with MA Dimensions he worked as Senior Administrative Officer functioning as Chief Electrical Engineer for the Pakistan Railway nationwide. At this positions he managed a staff of over 20,000.
Before getting to that position he served on several different positions which include
- Deputy Chief Safety Manager of Pakistan Railway.
- Joint director of Electrical and Electronic Directorate of Research & Training Walton Lahore.
- Joint Director Administration Railway Board Lahore.
- Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer, Managed three major factories.
- Pakistan Locomotive Factory, RisalPur
- Pakistan Railway Carriage Factory, Islamabad.
- Pakistan Railway Concrete Sleeper Factory.
- Railway Electrification Training.
- ACTIM of France for Modern Mulling Stock Passenger and Freight Wagons Design and Efficiency.
- Japanese National Railways under supervision of JICA of Japan (Japan International Cooperation Agents) for Railway Traction Electrification.
- National Institute of Public Administration Peshawar (NIPA) Advacned courses in public Administarion & Development.
- Transportal Information Technology Center Islamabad for Office Automation.
- Member of Institute of Engineers Lahore (MICE) since 1990
- Member of Institute of Electrical Engineer, Lahore (MIEE).
- Registered as a Professional Engineer, Pakistan Engineering council (PEC) Islamabad since 1976.
Education and Affiliations:
He Graduated in Electrical engineer in First Division in May 1965. Throughout his careers Mr Khurshid attended many Management training courses worldwide. Few are listed below